A slow computer can indicate several things going on with your computer. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have failing hardware. However, it could.
If you find your computer running slow, here are two quick tips for you to try:
- First, Reboot
- If your computer hasn’t been rebooted in a while, do this first.
- Then, check and update Windows
- Go to Windows Settings and Select Updates and Security
- Check for Updates
- It may be that you have an update pending and needing to be installed
- (If using a Mac, also check for updates to your current Operating System.)
If computer is still slow, bring it in for a diagnostics or a tune-up. Your hardware may be failing OR there may be other issues going on with your Operating System.
We offer diagnostics. And we will let you know the most cost-effective solution to resolving the issue.
Nothing is worse that a slow computer – when life is coming at you fast!
STILL USING Windows 7?
If your operating system is anything other than Windows 10, it’s definitely time for a tune up or upgrade. Time ran out for support for Windows 7 (ended January 2020). So, you are in the “”land of obsolete” with Windows 7 on your computer.
Schedule an appointment today by calling us at (423) 321-2781.