Are you stuck in a panic with a computer that won’t respond?
Here are a few steps you can try:
- FIRST – Turn your computer off and on again.
- Restart by holding down the power button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Holding the power button down for up to 10 seconds makes sure the computer completely power cycles down and doesn’t simply go to sleep when you press the button.
- After it completely shuts down, wait a few seconds and then press the power button again to turn it back on.
- OR – Force stop apps or programs.
- Try CTRL + ALT + Delete, then select task manager from available options in the list.
- Select any or all of the programs open in the list (or one by one if multiple programs are open) and then click “end task”.
- IF THAT DOESN’T WORK – Call us!
- If those steps don’t work, then you might have a CPU, RAM/memory, disk drive, or operating system issue. We can diagnose it and get you back on your computer in no time flat.
The bottom line is don’t worry if you can’t get your computer up and running. We are here to help!
Call us today and schedule your appointment at (423) 321-2781!